Online Video Poker
There is no doubt that Video Poker is believed to have a good deal of followers around the world. Indeed, it is relatively a new gambling game, though there are many online casinos, where you can play it.
Actually, Online Video Poker is known to be a hybrid of slots and traditional poker. Consequently, it combines features of both these games. Indeed, Video Poker inherited its simplicity from slots. On the other hand, combinations of cards in Video Poker are similar to those in traditional poker.
How to Play Online Video Poker
First of all, to start a game you should make a stake and hit the "Deal" button. Like in slots, you are able to select denomination of a wager, which is suitable for you. Afterwards, you receive 5 cards and to win you should make the highest combination out of them.
Besides, you have a possibility to change any number of cards. To do this you should decide what cards you are eager to keep and hit the "Deal" button. Then, the new cards from the pack are given to you.
Winning Combinations in the Video Poker
It should be mentioned that to succeed in this game a gambler should be aware of strategy, tips and winning hands. Here is a small list of winning combinations in Video Poker:
- Straight Flush - a hand containing A, K, Q, J, 10. All the cards should be of identical suit. In fact, this card combination is considered to be the highest in Video Poker. The payout is 4,000 if you wager 5 coins. If your stake is lower than 5 coins, the payout is 250 coins.
- Straight Flush - a hand containing 5 successive cards (for instance, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10). They should be of identical suit. The payout is 50 to 1.
- Four of a Kind - a combination of four cards, which are of identical rank (for example, four Jacks). The payout is 25 to 1.
- Full House - a hand containing three cards, which have identical rank, and two cards, which have another rank (for instance, three Queens and two Sevens). The payout is 9, 8, 7 or 6 to 1.
- Flush - a combination of any five cards, which have identical suit. The order is of no importance. The payout is 6 or 5 to 1.
- Straight - a hand containing any 5 successive cards (for instance 2, 3, 4, 5, 6). The payout is 4 to 1.
- Three of a Kind - a combination of three cards, which have identical rank (for instance, three Kings). The payout is 3 to 1.
- Two Pair - a hand containing two different pairs (for example two Aces and two Nines). The payout is 2 to 1.
- A Pair - a combination of two cards of the same rank.
Game tricks and tips may be the best way for you to get better gambling experience than you’ve expected. Just try to play games first for free, and later on play having better odds to hit a win.
All necessary Roulette Info is possible to find here. Do not be shy and afraid - just try one of the world's favorite roulette games. Usuful tips and strategies will help you to succeed when playing roulette in both online and land casinos!
More interesting and really useful facts about various roulette systems: how to use them and win every bet. Learn to manage your roulette bankroll wisely and place the bets that will definitely win with each spin. Rare betting strategies for roulette explained.
Anyway, do not forget that roulette game is the game of luck: systems do not work if you do not believe in them.