The European Roulette Wheel features 37 pockets ranging from 0 to 36. These numbers can be either red or black. The only exception to the rule is the 0 pocket, which is green. When playing on a single-zero roulette, players have to predict the positioning of the ball before the wheel becomes motionless.
Courtesy of the simple rules and regulations, players can easily bet on a certain number, a combination of numbers, colors (red/black) or even/odd outcome. The odds for the ball to land on a winning number are higher as compared to American Roulette, which has more pockets (00-0-37).
You can place inside and outside bets on the Roulette table. The latter one enables maximum and minimum table limits according to which you can make choice. Pay attention to the wheel, once it is spun, you aren't allowed to change bets.
Inside bets are directly linked with the minimum table amount. They grant different choices for players.
- Straight up bets imply placing a bet on a single number; payouts 35 to 1.
- Split bets imply placing bets on two successive pockets or squares; payoffs 17 to 1.
- Street bets require to place bets on a certain row of three numbers; payoffs 11 to 1.
- Line bets represent two street bets, betting on 6 numbers will grant a payoff of 5 to 1.
- Corner bets require to bet on 4 successive squares; payoffs 8 to 1.
The outside betting area has no place for the zero. Zero is characteristic for the inside bet square. Outside bets are directly linked with the minimum betting amount. In other words, they total the minimum betting amount.
The most common situations are:
- Dozen bets comprise 3 squares; possible combinations can range from 1 to 12, from 13 to 24 or from 25 to 36. Bigger chances, smaller payoffs: 2 to 1.
- High and low bets engulf 2 squares from the bottom half. Possible numbers: 1 to 18 or 19 to 35. The smallest possible payout: 1 to 1.
- Odd and even bets are similar to color bets: you have to predict the number or the color.
Players can bet on the next spin suppose they have:
- the ball on 0
- odd or even bets
- color bets
If they fail to avoid the 0, the imprisoned money will be lost. In a contrary situation the bet is recovered without any payout.
La Partage rule
Players lose half of their bet and cannot keep it in prison for the next spin.
All necessary Roulette Info is possible to find here. Do not be shy and afraid - just try one of the world's favorite roulette games. Usuful tips and strategies will help you to succeed when playing roulette in both online and land casinos!
More interesting and really useful facts about various roulette systems: how to use them and win every bet. Learn to manage your roulette bankroll wisely and place the bets that will definitely win with each spin. Rare betting strategies for roulette explained.
Anyway, do not forget that roulette game is the game of luck: systems do not work if you do not believe in them.